Are the Unborn Organisms? / In Vitro Fertilization
Download Audio MP3 | 00:28:31
Trent Horn from Justice For All join us to answer the question, “are the unborn organisms?” Trent answers the questions:
- What differentiates a living human embryo from other living human tissue like cancer cells?
- How do you respond when someone says “an organism must be a separate, independent entity?”
- A new pro-choice argument is that an organism must be able to direct its own growth, but an embryo requires the mother’s RNA to do this. How do you respond?
Pro-life advocates would be wise to learn how to respond to these questions, as they are coming up more and more often.
- “Why do you think the area of in vitro fertilization is so often ignored by the pro-life movement? What should pro-lifers be doing about IVF, and why?”
- Click here to read the CNN story about in vitro fertilization Josh quoted.