“Stand Up For Religious Freedom” Rallies. SPECIAL GUESTS: Eric Scheidler & Matt Yonke
Download Audio MP3 | 00:28:00
Eric Scheidler, Executive Director of Pro-Life Action League and Matt Yonke, PLAL Communications Director join Josh via Google+ to discuss the HHS mandate and what pro-lifers can do to stand up for religious freedom via public rallies on June 8th.
- What is the HHS mandate?
- Why should Christians be concerned about it?
- Is this issue about religious liberty or contraception access?
- Exactly how does the HHS Mandate violate the First Amendment?
- What’s being done to fight the HHS Mandate, and where does public protest fit in?
- What were the results of the Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally on March 23rd?
- Why hold another Stand Up Rally on June 8th?
- What is the next step if the Supreme Court rules against us on “Obamacare?”
- Look up the nearest rally near you: StandUpForReligiousFreedom.com
- Click here to watch a deleted scene from this episode of Eric Scheidler expanding on the irony of Notre Dame being a major player in this debate.
- Learn more about Eric and Matt’s work at the Pro-Life Action League
- Read the full letter from Notre Dame’s president to his staff about the lawsuit against “Obamacare”