posted by Josh Brahm, June 13, 2012 @ 8:54 am
BONUS: Josh Brahm Interviewed on WGSO
Download Audio MP3 | 00:21:13
- You believe that if they communicate the pro-life position properly, that any pro-life person can go toe-to-toe with any pro-choice advocate, is that right?
- Don’t we see a reduction of abortions across the country?
- What is it within the pro-choice message that you can find common ground with?
- You still want to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, right? What would that look like on a national level?
- California is definitely a hostile state to pro-life causes. Does it help that there’s such a large influx of Latino people who are often Catholic, and thus, pro-life?
- Won’t ultrasounds have a dramatic impact on this issue?
- Is adoption an area where both pro-life and pro-choice people can find common ground?
- Do you think abortion-minded women realize that there are couples available to adopt their baby?
- “I think it’s horrible that the government is using abortion as a political way to control people.”
- “I don’t think we should try to find common ground with someone who thinks it’s okay to kill a baby!”
- “The abortion rate is going down because RU-486 isn’t being counted.”
Notes from Josh:
- Listening back to this, I realize I was unable to hear Jeff as he tried to cut me off to ask more questions. Sorry, Jeff!
- I don’t currently know the answer to the last question about whether Guttmacher’s latest abortion stats include RU-486 abortions. That’s one of those things I’ve been wanting to get a firm answer on for months, but haven’t had time to yet. I’m currently looking for this information and will post it as an update here if I find it. In the meantime, if you have reason to believe you know the answer and can provide the source, please post it in the comments section.