Are the Unborn Merely “Potential Human Beings?”
Download Audio MP3 | 00:11:41
Valerie from Silver Lake, Kansas emailed Life Report to ask for advice on a discouraging debate she had with her pro-choice, Christian father about abortion. Josh continues a three-part video series responding to different aspects of her email, and some of her dad’s pro-choice arguments.
This is part two, where Josh discusses…
- how to respond when people call the unborn a “potential human being;”
- the claim that life is just a cycle and nothing really begins at fertilization;
- how to use Richard Stith’s Polaroid analogy;
- how to define the term “human being.”
- Read Scott Klusendorf’s explanation of the “trotting Out a toddler” tactic.
- Read Richard Stith’s full article on construction versus development.
- Since Valerie’s dad is a Christian, we would recommend she reviews this episode with special guest Scott Klusendorf: “Does the Bible’s Silence Justify Abortion?”