BONUS: Harmful Pro-Life Memes and a Discussion of Tim’s 1 Corinthians 13 Piece
Download Audio MP3 | 00:18:38
After wrapping up four Life Report episodes, Josh, Tim and Gabi hung out to cover some material they didn’t have time to get into earlier in the day. Those topics and questions for Tim include:
- You said, “Love does not insist on its own way; it does not need to have the last word in a debate.” Does that conflict with the Stand to Reason mantra of trying to leave people with a pebble in their shoe?
- A discussion of pro-life memes and why most of them are bad.
- You said, “Love is not resentful, it does not dwell on the failures of those around us. Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing. It is not excited when those around us are caught in sin.” What about pro-life groups like Live Action that do undercover investigative videos catching Planned Parenthood doing bad things?
- Can you talk about how we are to love practically with those in the pro-life movement who may disagree on our political method, for example on our use of graphic images? How would you apply your piece to that?
- Which line in the 1 Cor 13 piece do you feel is the most important, or the most contrasted by the way a lot of pro-life people actually act?