Archive for the ‘Bonus Content’ Category
It was literally the day after we published our interview with Notre Dame Law Student John Gerardi on this subject that the HHS announced new proposed guidelines on the subject. I quickly noticed that the Becket Fund, whom we were sending people to for information about the lawsuits, declared that the new guidelines wouldn’t solve the problem. Click here for the statement from The Becket Fund, and you can see a summary of the issues in the below video from The Chuck Colson Center.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:01:41
We just filmed an interview with pro-life hero Fr. Frank Pavone from Priests for Life for our January 22nd episode. After we were finished, Fr. Pavone agreed to answer one more question geared toward pastors and priests as they prepare for Sanctity of Life Sunday. (January 20th.) Specifically I asked besides the obvious messages on Imago Dei and the sanctity of human life, what is the most important message for pastors to preach that Sunday morning. What should the congregation walk away with?
Please forward this video on to your pastor or priest!
Tune into ProLifePodcast.net for the full interview of Father Pavone on January 22nd, 2013.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:33:39
Josh and Gabi discuss the difference between moral relativism and libertarianism, in response to a pro-choice blogger who thinks we confused the two in a recent episode about a leaked Planned Parenthood document. After defining the terms, they carefully re-analyze the document to determine the validity of the bloggers accusation.
- Watch the episode we previously recorded on the Planned Parenthood document.
- Download the actual Planned Parenthood document.
- Check out our other resources on responding to moral relativism.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:21:13
- You believe that if they communicate the pro-life position properly, that any pro-life person can go toe-to-toe with any pro-choice advocate, is that right?
- Don’t we see a reduction of abortions across the country?
- What is it within the pro-choice message that you can find common ground with?
- You still want to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, right? What would that look like on a national level?
- California is definitely a hostile state to pro-life causes. Does it help that there’s such a large influx of Latino people who are often Catholic, and thus, pro-life?
- Won’t ultrasounds have a dramatic impact on this issue?
- Is adoption an area where both pro-life and pro-choice people can find common ground?
- Do you think abortion-minded women realize that there are couples available to adopt their baby?
Download Audio MP3 | 00:11:39
Josh Brahm interviews local student Jillian and her mom. After interviewing Josh and Kyle, Jillian wrote a paper and gave a pro-life speech to her entire class, and got very positive feedback from her teacher as well as her fellow students. Even more impressive: Jillian is just 14-years-old. Listen to her story here.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:08:17
Josh Brahm retracts his argument in a recent Life Report episode that Ray Comfort begged the question during his 180 interviews.
A Catholic film studio called Spirit Juice Studios released a short pro-life film called “To Be Born” last June. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can watch it for free at ToBeBorn.com, or click the embedded video below. I had the opportunity to interview Ray Kaczmark, the director of “To Be Born,” to ask him some questions about the movie. You can listen to the full audio interview (19 minutes) by clicking here, or read the transcript at Live Action’s blog. I will be publishing a review of the film later this week.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:19:10
We’ve interviewed Steven Ertelt from LifeNews.com before, but this time Steven came into the studio to discuss the state of the pro-life movement in 2012, personhood bills, and voting principles. Ertelt also gives us an exclusive on a very significant change in Steven’s personal life.
The pro-life community has been buzzing for a week now about the “180″ documentary. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can watch it for free at 180Movie.com. I had the opportunity to interview Ray Comfort, the author and filmmaker behind “180,” to ask him some questions about the movie. You can listen to the full audio interview (12 minutes) by clicking here, or you can read the transcript at Live Action’s blog.