Posts Tagged ‘Adoption’
posted by Life Report, April 3, 2013 @ 10:42 am
Download Audio MP3 | 00:28:00
- Clarifying common misconceptions about adoption.
- The difference between open and closed adoption.
- The differences between the process of domestic and international adoption.
- Available grants for adopting parents.
- Addressing the common resentment between families that have adopted domestically and those that have adopted internationally.
- An update on the situation with Russian president Vladimir Putin banning American families from adopting children from Russia.
- How adopting children from the foster care system works.
- Does a pregnant teen need to choose adoption before contacting an adoption agency?
posted by Life Report, June 13, 2012 @ 8:54 am
Download Audio MP3 | 00:21:13
- You believe that if they communicate the pro-life position properly, that any pro-life person can go toe-to-toe with any pro-choice advocate, is that right?
- Don’t we see a reduction of abortions across the country?
- What is it within the pro-choice message that you can find common ground with?
- You still want to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, right? What would that look like on a national level?
- California is definitely a hostile state to pro-life causes. Does it help that there’s such a large influx of Latino people who are often Catholic, and thus, pro-life?
- Won’t ultrasounds have a dramatic impact on this issue?
- Is adoption an area where both pro-life and pro-choice people can find common ground?
- Do you think abortion-minded women realize that there are couples available to adopt their baby?
posted by Life Report, November 9, 2010 @ 11:02 am
Download Audio MP3 | Duration: 00:25:25
It’s part 6 of the continuing series responding to Kenna’s pro-choice video: “Pro-Life Lies.” The video lists 55 “pro-life lies” she’s heard, and in this series, we’re responding to them all! (And pro-lifers are often surprised by our stance on some of these…)
posted by Life Report, September 24, 2010 @ 10:12 am