Posts Tagged ‘Adoption’
Download Audio MP3 | 00:28:00
- Clarifying common misconceptions about adoption.
- The difference between open and closed adoption.
- The differences between the process of domestic and international adoption.
- Available grants for adopting parents.
- Addressing the common resentment between families that have adopted domestically and those that have adopted internationally.
- An update on the situation with Russian president Vladimir Putin banning American families from adopting children from Russia.
- How adopting children from the foster care system works.
- Does a pregnant teen need to choose adoption before contacting an adoption agency?
Download Audio MP3 | 00:21:13
- You believe that if they communicate the pro-life position properly, that any pro-life person can go toe-to-toe with any pro-choice advocate, is that right?
- Don’t we see a reduction of abortions across the country?
- What is it within the pro-choice message that you can find common ground with?
- You still want to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, right? What would that look like on a national level?
- California is definitely a hostile state to pro-life causes. Does it help that there’s such a large influx of Latino people who are often Catholic, and thus, pro-life?
- Won’t ultrasounds have a dramatic impact on this issue?
- Is adoption an area where both pro-life and pro-choice people can find common ground?
- Do you think abortion-minded women realize that there are couples available to adopt their baby?
…at least so far. I personally haven’t heard very many great pro-life songs, as most of them were written and recorded in the 70′s and 80′s. (Yes, I’m a bit like Simon Cowell when it comes to music. Sorry.)