Posts Tagged ‘Eric Scheidler’
Host Josh Brahm and guests Eric Scheidler (Pro-Life Action League) and Timothy Brahm (Justice for All) discuss speaker Phil Plait’s speech on not being a jerk when talking to people with different views.
Life Report is produced by Right to Life of Central California.
Visit their website at www.RightToLifeCA.org
This clip was removed from episode #145 because of a time issue. (Life Report airs on both TV and radio, so the finished product has to be exactly 28 minutes.) Enjoy this deleted scene with Eric Scheidler expanding on the irony of Notre Dame being a major player in the HHS debate.
Watch the full 28-minute interview by clicking here.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:28:00
Eric Scheidler, Executive Director of Pro-Life Action League and Matt Yonke, PLAL Communications Director join Josh via Google+ to discuss the HHS mandate and what pro-lifers can do to stand up for religious freedom via public rallies on June 8th.
- What is the HHS mandate?
- Why should Christians be concerned about it?
- Is this issue about religious liberty or contraception access?
- Exactly how does the HHS Mandate violate the First Amendment?
- What’s being done to fight the HHS Mandate, and where does public protest fit in?
- What were the results of the Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally on March 23rd?
- Why hold another Stand Up Rally on June 8th?
- What is the next step if the Supreme Court rules against us on “Obamacare?”