Posts Tagged ‘Fetal Deformity’
Download Audio MP3 | 00:15:25
Josh responds to an email from someone who seems frustrated that Josh mis-characterized pro-life people as being uninformed about fetal development. Other topics include late-term abortions, Down Syndrome abortions, post-fertilization age vs. LMP, and the use of the term “pro-aborts.”
- Life Report episode: How Much do Pro-Lifers Need to Know About Embryology?
- Josh article referencing ”To Be Born” film: Pro-Lifers Need to Be Factually Accurate About Fetal Development.
- Josh’s exchange with a pro-life person about “lame arguments.”
- Josh said that we don’t know how many babies with Down Syndrome are aborted. That’s because of this helpful blog post by Steve Wagner who actually looked at the studies before forming a conclusion.
- Josh said that an abortionist had admitted to doing a lot of elective late-term abortions. That was Dr. Haskell who is credited with creating the “partial-birth abortion” procedure. In a 1993 interview, he said, “And I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective in that 20-24 week range… In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective….” Source.
- Josh’s article on the terms “pro-choice,” “pro-abortion,” and “pro-life.”
- More on this towards the end of Josh’s speech, “9 Faulty Pro-Life Arguments and Tactics”
Download Audio MP3 | 01:14:15
Josh Brahm interviews Jen Roth, a pro-life philosopher who’s also an atheist and co-founder of All Our Lives. Jen explains how she communicates and defends her pro-life position. Jen also responded to questions from both pro-life and pro-choice live listeners, and closes the show by asking Josh how he grounds his view that humans are valuable.
…at least so far. I personally haven’t heard very many great pro-life songs, as most of them were written and recorded in the 70′s and 80′s. (Yes, I’m a bit like Simon Cowell when it comes to music. Sorry.)