Posts Tagged ‘Radio Interview’
Download Audio MP3 | 00:21:13
- You believe that if they communicate the pro-life position properly, that any pro-life person can go toe-to-toe with any pro-choice advocate, is that right?
- Don’t we see a reduction of abortions across the country?
- What is it within the pro-choice message that you can find common ground with?
- You still want to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, right? What would that look like on a national level?
- California is definitely a hostile state to pro-life causes. Does it help that there’s such a large influx of Latino people who are often Catholic, and thus, pro-life?
- Won’t ultrasounds have a dramatic impact on this issue?
- Is adoption an area where both pro-life and pro-choice people can find common ground?
- Do you think abortion-minded women realize that there are couples available to adopt their baby?
Download Audio MP3 | 00:36:16
I’ve done a lot of radio interviews, but I don’t enjoy any of them as much as I enjoy the never-ending banter between myself and Ken Adams at KRDU. I posted an MP3 of an interview with Ken last year, and it was the 5th most popular MP3 of the year. What’s different this year? Neither Ken or myself held back!