posted by Life Report, May 31, 2013 @ 10:11 am
Shawn Carney from 40 Days for Life on the State of the Pro-Life Movement
Download Audio MP3 | 00:28:00
After summarizing Abby Johnson’s story, Josh asks 40 Days for Life co-founder Shawn Carney about his ministry as well as the state of the pro-life movement.
- How do you think 40 Days for Life has changed the pro-life movement?
- Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently when starting 40 Days for Life?
- Do people often go from participating in 40 Days for Life to doing other pro-life activities? What are you doing to encourage that?
- What do you think are the best methods for a local 40 Days for Life campaign?
- What could RLCC do better to persuade people to participate in sidewalk counseling?
- What has been the pro-life movements greatest victory so far?
- What has been the pro-life movements greatest weakness?
- What single thing should pro-lifers be doing that most are not doing right now?
- How should pro-life people interact with those that are pro-abortion-choice?